Thursday, March 14, 2013

Come and worship

Depressed?  Having trouble putting one foot in front of the other today? Yeah, me too.

Today, this blog is a worship center, and you are welcome to worship the Living God with me.



Matthew 16:24 "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me." 



Psalm 102:3-4; 12 "For my days are consumed like smoke, And my bones are burned like a hearth. My heart is stricken and withered like grass, So that I forget to eat my bread...But You, O Lord, shall endure forever, And the remembrance of Your name to all generations." 




Ephesians 5:1-2 "Therefore be imitators of God as dear children, and walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma." 

2 comments: