Monday, October 24, 2011

Focusing on my Lord, God today

Psalm 36: 5-9

"Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.  Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgements area a great deep; O Lord, You preseve man and beast.

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust underthe shadow of Your wings.  They are abudantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. 

For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light."

Lord, God, I am feeding on you today, give me strength.  I wait on You.  Thank you, Lord.  When I think about the way you love me, You are so jealous for me!  'Love like a hurricane, and I am the tree; bending beneath the weight of Your love and mercy.  And all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory!  How you love us!'

God, bless my time today, you know what work I need to get done, give me Your joy this week.  Thank you, God.  In your Son Jesus' name. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment