Tuesday, January 24, 2012

For when I want to curl up into a ball:

Psalm 31: 1-6

"In You, O LORD, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed;
Deliver me in Your righteousness.  Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me. 

For You ARE my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.  Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength.  Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O LORD God of truth. 

I have hated those who regard useless idols; But I trust the LORD."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Haley. This is a prayer I need to pray often. I'm going to share it with a couple of my friends here who are really struggling with all the lies the world is telling them, trying to keep them away from God. Will you pray for my friends and I, that we can trust God, and He'll give us strength to break free from the false words of the world? I'm praying for you, sister!

    ReplyDelete